Sunday, February 17, 2008

Letting go of happiness


"I believe so many of us love to feel the pain ,most of them don't admit it even to themselves...Every time i think really deep in the things i lost ,how i let those i cared about the most to go with out a fight ,how every time i had a real opportunity to hold happiness but i ran away like a maniac..When i think of these moments , a low voice in the back of my head keeps telling me that :It's u,u can't handle happiness,u feel like Sh**,but yet u are so afraid to feel happy.Why?because u believe life is not about getting what u want ,it ii simply that u like to feel the touch of vthe happiness ,just to enjoy pushing it away..I don't know if that applies to u ,but it Certainly applies to me. Thank u .The Citizen" [ref in comment section here]


The above comment falls right into the theme of this blog. Sadness, lost love, pain and betrayal with perhaps a light at the end of the tunnel.

Since my last posts many of you wrote to ask me whether I was competing for the 'tragic poet' title, or whether I got high on the feeling of heartbreak and other similar remarks.

I'm not sure why this bothers you gentlemen, I said at the onset: "hopeless romantic, veteran of unrequited love, still searching for her soulmate". I also said I'm writing fiction laced with some truth. You don't have to read this blog if you think it's too girly :P

Anyway I know you are impatient to read the rest of the story, but I'm a busy mum and Pearl has priority you just have to wait a little bit more. I promise it won't be long this time.

To get back to the Citizen's comment, I'm asking the readers why do we enjoy letting go of happiness...?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"To get back to the Citizen's comment, I'm asking the readers why do we enjoy letting go of happiness...?"

I was not aware that I let go of happiness that would be stupid from my part.

Alphabet Of Nations - THey Might Be Giants - ABCs " Libya is mentioned"

youtube.com/watch?v=CP4VVGN2LUU&
feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=jAMRTGv82Zo

Libyan Violet said...

Not sure what you meant ? are 'the citizen'?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Libyan Violet said...

it's a pity you deleted your comment.