Friday, May 19, 2006

Back to work

All good things come to an end... the vacation is over and I hope that not all my readers have deserted me . I have today and tomorrow to orgnanize myself to get back to work . It was a very nice and long holiday. I did not think that people would miss me, but it is nice that you have asked about me especially, Craig, Chris and Loulou :). You made my day!

As for Pearl she is visiting with her other set of grandparents abroad. Let's just say that they don't live in Libya. I miss my baby a lot but her grandparents have the right to see her as well and I should not be mean about it.

Meanwhile, I'll tell you a bit more about our adventures soon. I'm sure you still want to know about the dating scene in Libya and other hot topics ...

3 comments:

Leilouta said...

Your readers have not deserted you.
Can't wait for the "dating scene"stories in Lybia :)

programmer craig said...

Yes, we're still here... welcome back, Violet :)

Libyan Violet said...

Thanks Leilouta and Craig :) It's good to see you two here .